Ultimate Taste Test 4.0: an intro

I have grown a fondness for pigs lately. This fondness translated into an obsessive compulsive desire to collect knickknacks in the shape of pigs. This has not eluded my sister's radar, she having bought me a ridiculously large piggy bank. The pink spotted ceramic pig replica has since taken abode on top of the buffet table in the bedroom. It is a very imposing pig, its black beady eyes still catch me off-guard every once in a while when I wake up in the morning. I digress yet again... I had started to write about pigs because I thought it would give me a convenient segue into talking about my experience at the Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 last Friday at the NBC Tent at Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. (I am starting to think I am right, that it is a brilliant idea- to start off this post by talking about pigs.) Here goes... 

The Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 gives us this year's ultimate opportunity to taste a lot of Manila's hidden food wonders under one roof, er, tent...

Come to think of it, words may not be enough to explain the experience...

Photographs might though...

So I guess I will just post pictures of the event for the next few days and hope I am right.

Until then!

Comments