Almost New Year's Eve and still no clue...

Tanigue Grill

Still have not decided what to cook. Roast turkey with stuffing? We made a good one last year thanks to a recipe I found which called for turkey sausage and dried cranberries. Although we did forget to take out the giblets, plastic package and all, while the turkey roasted for hours in the oven. I was thinking of doing a remake. At least this time, I know where they keep the giblets. The preparation time is a bit of a deterrent though. I am feeling a little under the weather and I did not want to fall asleep from exhaustion before midnight.

For a change, let's think along the lines of easy to prepare yet special, quick yet delicious. A couple of New Years back we grilled sausages and before that we had cold cuts. Redoing either would make preparation a breeze. But I don't eat pork anymore... I should at least add stuff to that I can actually eat. 

While we are on the subject of grilling, meats to grill that can be marinated beforehand do sound nice, like chicken kebabs or steak or prawns.


Or both pasta and one type of grilled meat. (Not all because I might as well have gone with the turkey.)

Argh. The clock is ticking and I still am not decided.

Wish you guys are doing better than I am.

Comments