Cheat Day Worthy Breakfast

I almost forgot about this. Last Independence Day roadtrip, before we ever got to Marcia Adams' Restaurant, our first stop was Breakfast at Antonio's, where we had, you guessed it-- breakfast. I had a lot of memorable meals here and my heart sank when it closed a while back. Fortunately, it has since reopened its doors and with it a refreshed look and a new menu.

While there were visible changes in the interior of the restaurant, it retained that stylish but cozy ambiance that I have always been drawn to. Those enormous windows that let in the morning light and cool Tagaytay breeze are still there. Being right on the ridge, it allows you a full unobstructed view of the majestic Taal Volcano. 

Bacon, Mushroom & Cheese Omelette
Php400
Classic Pancakes served with Cinnamon Sugar Banana and Pineapple
Comes with Antonio's Burnt Syrup and Whipped Butter
Php180
Breakfast at Antonio's is known for its delicious all-day breakfast fare. My friends all rave about the bacon, but me, I've always had a soft spot for pancakes. I like the addition of the cinnamon sugar banana and pineapple. I find it healthy and indulgent at the same time. 

Salted Caramel Housemade Cheesecake
Php210 per slice
Speaking of indulgent, have a gander at the Salted Caramel Cheesecake. We shared a slice of this after our breakfast. So good, we couldn't pass off dessert despite the already heavy breakfast meal. Oh and there are non-breakfast meals there, too, starting 10AM. The Roasted Chicken with a Mushroom Chardonnay Sauce is a favorite. But that's for another post.

Breakfast at Antonio's is located along E. Aguinaldo Highway (Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway), Barangay Bagong Tubig, Tagaytay City, Cavite.
Contact no.: +63464130738

Comments