Brazil! Brazil! October Food Fest

Brazil! Brazil! is the restaurant that introduced me to one of my favorite dining experiences of all time: Brazilian Churrasco. There used to be branches of this restaurant in Powerplant Mall and in Serendra. Just recently, I learned that they have since relocated to Greenfield District in Mandaluyong. A bit far from where I live, but I think the trek will be worth it, especially with their promo, October Food Fest.

View details


The promo gives you all you can eat Brazilian Barbecue fare at 50% off the regular price. I already think Php580 is an awesome deal for this kind of buffet. But for Php290? That is just crazy.

They do not accept reservations for this promo. Walk-ins only apparently, so I am hoping against hope that when I do get there, I would not have to wait too long to be seated. The Brazil! Brazil! October Food Fest is ongoing until October 31, 2015.

Comments