Rosalie's Suman Pinipig with Buko

Rosalie's Suman Pinipig with Buko is the bane of my recent existence. See after the holiday food binge, I try my darnedest to go on a diet like any normal human being. My idea of diet though only goes so far as cutting down on rice or not having any if I can avoid it.


I discovered Rosalie's Suman Pinipig with buko just a couple of months ago. Little Sister's friends would give her a pack or two of these when they would come from Bulacan and I would ferret away one or two pieces for myself. She has an especially huge stash lately (Birthday gift, I think. Thank you, Little Sister's friends!) and I felt I could get as many as I want. Unfortunately I could not help myself from snacking on these carb devils. (Sure, they're meant for Little Sister, but once anything is tossed in the communal ref, it's free game. Everybody knows that.)

I would eat at least two pieces of suman pinipig in one sitting as one hardly seems enough. Unfortunately, pinipig, as you know is simply squashed rice grains. Basically the same banana. I have a sneaking suspicion that my body is trying to make up for the lowered rice intake. So. There goes that diet.

Rosalie's Suman Pinipig with Buko is made in Marilao, Bulacan. I am not aware of any shop anywhere else that sells them, but if you must, here are the contact numbers found on the label: (0922)886-5581, (0929)516-8323, (0917)796-3610, or (044)644-4688.

Comments