CBTL at Starmall Prima

Finally got to visit the new Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Starmall Prima, Daang Hari. Not to drive through but to actually sit there and have tea with my mother. There are quite a few things to love about the new CBTL branch.


It is spacious, with a lot of different table and chair permutations to suit one's needs during a visit. The furniture is cozy, so cozy you'd feel like ordering one drink after another just to have an excuse to stay there longer. Strong air conditioning, perfect for the summer my mother quips. And the over all design of the interior is stylish, from the light fixtures to the "plant wall" adorning one end of the cafe. My first time here and I must say, I think it's going to be one of my favorite CBTL branches.

Speaking of novel, I took these pictures using my newly installed VSCO Camera app and uploaded this post using my mobile phone. Still fiddling with the filters though and I am not completely happy with the whole cabooze yet, but I'm optimistic.

While I've used VSCO for the Mitsuyado Sei-Men photos, this is my first time to use my trusty old smartphone both to take pictures and to compose a post. Being a traditionalist of sorts, I've always preferred typing on a 13 inch (at least) computer screen rather than a device that fits in the palm of my hand. So this is a big step for me. This reminds me of a comment one of my students made about my bewildering lack of social media presence. So I'm not really much for Facebook or Twitter. But I have been blogging for over a decade. That should count for something right?

Comments