Squeeze the Day with Jamba Juice

Strawberry Surf Rider
strawberries, peaches, lemonade, lime sherbet
small - Php135 / medium - Php155 / large - Php195

"Jamba Juice is for heroes."

-Sheldon Cooper, Big Bang Theory

Any Big Bang Theory junkie knows that it is hard to please Sheldon. So when in one episode he said very kind words about Jamba Juice, it sealed the deal for me. I just knew I had to try it. It was provident timing  then that when I got that crazy thought, Jamba Juice opened its doors in Alabang Town Center. It was Easter Sunday when I finally got my own Jamba Juice.

The place was packed when we got there (at 10PM!) which was fine by me because while we waited our turn, I had enough time to scope out the menu. I decided on Strawberry Surf Rider. It has all my favorite fruits and flavors in it--strawberries, peaches, lemonade, and lime sherbet-- so it was not such a hard choice. All fruit and no artificial sweeteners- one swig and I feel healthy already. I bet it would be even more refreshing on a blazing hot summer afternoon.

Bring it on, summer!

Comments