Bottoms Up at San Mig Pub

San Miguel Beer Light
Cana - Php45; Mug - Php70

San Mig Pub has been serving up fresh draft beers in Alabang Town Center ever since I can remember. It is a cozy watering hole, but it is spacious with lots of tables and comfortable chairs and couches. Once in a while, rock bands would play here transforming the otherwise peaceful pub into an roaring yet intimate concert venue.

Anyway. I just gotta tell you about the beer. I am not a big beer drinker but somehow I could tell the difference between those served in San Mig Pub and those served in any other establishment. Be it bottled or draft (although maybe even better draft) as long as it is from San Mig Pub, somehow the beer here just tastes a lot better.

I said this before and I will say it again-- I have never had San Mig Light as fresh as those they serve up in San Mig Pub. Much like when I got to drink Coke right from the bottling plant during a field trip back in grade school. Maybe it is just the power of suggestion, the pub is after all named after the maker of the same beverage, but whatever it is it has made a fan out of me. Next thing I want to talk about is the burger. They serve a fantastic burger in San Mig Pub... But I will reserve that for another post. Right now it's all about the beer.

Cheers!

Comments