65 Cupcakes

Mini Cupcake Tower
I made this cupcake tower for my mom's birthday. It's made of 65 mini chocolate cupcakes with dark chocolate ganache frosting. I was supposed to make regular sized ones but I ran out of butter... and time. They were cute though, these tiny little cupcakes. They were so tiny you can pop one- both cupcake and frosting- in your mouth and you're done. Like eating a truffle, quite actually. Which it kind of tastes like on account of the ganache frosting. Oh and I loved the combination of the silver and brown cupcake liners. They looked really chic.

Cute and yummy as they were, let's forget about the cupcakes for a while. 

It is after all, my mom's birthday. Today, is her day.

Chocolate Cupcakes
with Dark Chocolate Ganache Frosting
Happy birthday, Ma!

Comments

Gita Asuncion said…
her bday 'cake' looks so delicious! pls greet your mom a happy birthday for me. she is one lucky mom to have you for a daughter. :)