Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Window Shopping at MAFBEX 2011


Baking Supplies and Equipment by Sinmag

I was at the Manila Food and Beverage Exposition last Friday with my friend, Leen. Spied a couple of really nice ovens and tasted quite a bit of food samples, but unlike before, I practiced restraint in purchasing. I came home with only a pack of my favorite Mongo Lite hopia from the Eng Bee Tin booth and a pack of 14" disposable piping bags from the Sinmag booth.

What I did not practice restraint on was snatching up every brochure and flyer I can get my hands on and snapping some photos to remember the event. As always, it is a well attended event and I can imagine why. The MAFBEX brings together food and beverage suppliers you would otherwise have a hard time locating all under one roof. I felt like a little girl let loose in a candy shop.

Mr. Ube by Eng Bee Tin Chinese Deli
Commercial Kitchen Equipment by Lowtemp Corporation
Fresh Mushrooms from Primefresh Harvest Inc.
Smokeless Charcoal Stoves by JY Fire Bricks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails