Yasubei's Ebi Fry: Still the Best

Ebi Fry Set
served with rice and miso soup
(Php320)

Yasubei underwent some renovations a couple of weeks back and last week, it finally reopened. It retained its traditional Japanese restaurant charm but the new interior is smaller but in my opinion cozier than before. They've added some couches rather than just all wooden chairs, which I like. (I don't know about the next guy but I am a couch person when it comes to restaurants.)

 Also the same is its menu. We had dinner there last Monday and I am happy to report that the Ebi Fry at that place is still the one to beat. Just one look at that photo above should seal the deal. I mean come on! While other Japanese restaurants would serve you shrimps in their Ebi Fry, Yasubei goes the extra mile and gives you top quality tiger prawns. I can assure you that it's not all bread crumbs in there. Those prawns are simply that huge. And when you think about the quality you get, Yasubei really gives you fantastic value for your money.

Welcome back, Yasubei!

Yasubei is located at the Power Station, Macapagal Blvd., Paranaque City.

Comments