Philly Cheese Steak by Raybern

This is one good "nuke 'em" food- Philly Cheese Steak by Raybern purveyor of New York Deli Style Hot Sandwiches. Yes, you can heat it in the oven, too if you're not too crazy about the microwave.

This sandwich is packed with thin tender slices of beef, nice, hot, and spicy. My brother adds more cheese before popping one in the microwave. Me, I like it just the way it is. The bun, I am not sure if it's supposed to be soft or crusty. But I like that it's soft. 

We get them in boxes of six at S&R. But like most Philly Cheesesteaks available in the market, they ain't cheap, about Php799 for a box. It's nice having them in the freezer though, for when you need a quick yet satisfying food fix.

Comments

Anonymous said…
absolutely disgusting
However edible if starving
Anonymous said…
I found the meat to be tasty but hard to find the cheese. I was disappointed that it was on a hot dog bun.