Tibuk-tibuk by Susie's Cuisine

Arriving at Susie's Cuisine in Angeles, Pampanga I felt like a kid in a candy store. I was held spellbound by every possible kakanin I can imagine, some of them, I have never tasted in my life. One such uniquely delicious kakanin was the tibuk-tibok, made with carabao milk and served with latik. It tastes like a richer version of the maja blanca, a kakanin I am more familiar with. Aside from kakanin, Susie's Cuisine also serve home-cooked meals like their famous pancit palabok.

Other than the tibuk-tibuk, I also got some pastillas, tocino de cielo, chocolate covered polvoron, yemas, moche, and duman. They were intended to be pasalubongs for my family, yes, but they were first and foremost for my personal consumption. So, when in Angeles City and you are thinking about doing some pasalubong shopping for the people back home, I recommend dropping by Susie's Cuisine. It is located at #36 Hilda St., Nepo Mart, Angeles City, near the old ice plant. Believe me, it's worth the detour.

Susie's Cuisine (Nepo Mart branch) contact numbers:
(045) 3224775
(045) 8880034

Comments

i♥pinkc00kies said…
i've heard so much about this. mukha talagang masarap!!
Suzanne said…
I am currently based here in Pampanga and definitely, this is the best tibuk-tibuk!
i♥pinkc00kies said…
finally we'll be able to try it. we dropped by susie's (and nathaniel's) kanina.. bought tibok tibok, moche and puto pao!