Pasta and more from Cookbook Kitchen



In an unscheduled detour to San Fernando, Pampanga on our way back from Subic, we found ourselves in a quiet and cozy roadside restaurant called Cookbook Kitchen. We planned to order just coffee and maybe some dessert, but I was kind of hungry from all the traveling when we got there plus the menu looked so inviting so I went ahead and got myself a plate of pasta.


We loved the shrimp pasta with cream sauce (forgot what it's called). The shrimps were succulent, and, to my delight, there were a lot in there. As with all their pasta dishes, ours was served with a mini ciabatta. It was a generous serving, and it could easily serve two people looking for a light snack.

When we left, I regretted not ordering the chocolate rum cake, what with my recent obsession with rum cakes and all. It's not like I could go back to Pampanga on a whim. So imagine my delight when I found out they have a branch in Mandaluyong City. I guess I'll be getting my chocolate rum cake soon enough.

Visit Cook Book Kitchen at:

Pampanga

Greenfields Square, Km 76 McArthur Highway, Sindalan, City of San Fernando, Pampanga; Tel. (045) 4551252 or 4551259

Mandaluyong

8 Socorro Fernandez Street, Mandaluyong City 1550; Tel. 7243595 or 3815935

Comments