Another baked sensation from the Ces Lopez Cafe: Ces' Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie


Ces' Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie

Ces' Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie is a chocolate chip cookie lover's dream. It is a hefty cookie at about 4 inches in diameter- more than enough for you to indulge in, my dear. It is soft, moist, and has Valrhona chocolate for its crowning glory.

I am quite happy to say that they did not scrimp on the chocolate with this cookie. In fact, the amount of chocolate in it is so big that to call it a chocolate chip cookie is a disservice. Might as well call it a chocolate block cookie.

How to eat a cookie:



"Pick up the cookie. Dip it in the milk. And eat it."



-Ana Pascal (Stranger than Fiction)

Made from fine ingredients, Php60 is a small price to pay for this richly decadent, completely satisfying cookie. Grab one now at Ces Lopez Cafe at Foodchoices at the Town 2nd Floor Main Mall Alabang Town Center.

Comments

Ces Lopez said…
Kristine,

Thank you for writing about my brazos, and now the cookies. My kids love cookies so I tried to make my cookies right. Hope to meet you one of theses days.

Cheers!
Ces