Ice Cream Cakes by Dairy Queen


I always wanted an excuse to buy one of these.

When my friend Mossy celebrated her birthday this July, I finally got my chance.

Like everybody else who's wondering how long this cake will hold out of the freezer, the ice cream cake melting en route to the party venue was a big concern. After all, out trip won't be just a hop, skip, and a jump away. We were getting the cake from Dairy Queen at the Alabang Town Center and taking it to La Marea at San Pedro, Laguna.

One thing I can confirm- in an air conditioned car at night, it stays frozen for an hour. Oh and another confirmed tidbit- DQ ice cream cakes are awesome. It's unquestionably delicious and the wow factor especially during a party is just priceless. You better believe it, DQ cakes are 100% ice cream!

So go find your own excuse to get one. Whatever the reason, it's so worth it.

Comments