Ready for lunch?

I haven't posted in a while so I decided to make a quick post before I run down to the kitchen to make lunch. I called my mom, who does market duties in the morning, earlier to get us some good tenderloin. And some large tiger prawns.

Obviously, I'm in the mood for a little surf and turf lunch. I'd been talking to a friend of mine who was brainstorming for new grilled food additions to their restaurant's menu a few days ago and that got me craving for grilled food. Today, I get the chance to act on that craving.


I have my ideas for a recipe, but for good measure, I logged on to the net to brush up on new ideas on cooking food on the grill (Yea, we're grilling today, baby!) and I came upon this interesting article from Yahoo on the Most Expensive Steak in America. It's Wagyu!

I am getting hungry now, and I still have to prep my ingredients so I better end here. Thanks for dropping by and watch out for more yummy posts from My Food Notebook. Ciao!

Comments