Here's one of them, from www.allhomemadecookies.com :
Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Michelle Jones
Here’s a basic Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that bakes up perfect every time. This is basically the same as the Hershey's® recipe, and only differs slightly from the Original Nestle's® Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie.
2 ¼ c. all-purpose flour
1 t. baking soda
½ t. salt (okay to omit if using salted butter)
1 c. unsalted butter
¾ c. granulated sugar
¾ c. light brown sugar, packed
1 t. vanilla extract
2 large eggs, fresh
1 12-ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips (any brand makes a great chocolate chip cookie, but our editor favors Hershey's)
Heat oven to 350-375 degrees, depending on how hot your oven runs.
* In a small bowl, combine flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
* In a larger bowl, beat butter until soft. Then add sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth.
* Add eggs, one at a time, and beat just until blended.
* Gradually add flour mixture and blend well.
* Stir in chips and drop dough onto cool, ungreased cookie sheets, using a Tablespoon or large dinner spoon.
* Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned, do not over bake.
* Cool on wire racks and store in an airtight container.